Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rule #1: When Life is Busy...start a blog.

Makes sense, right?  Well really I just wanted to have a place to share my love of gardening and my experiences raising my kids.  I'm thinking that, like my garden, this blog will at times be hard to keep up with, overwhelming, exciting, rewarding, and have varied seasons!  Life is busy.  I have two beautiful daughters (a 3 year old and a 6 month old) and husband who is always creating projects for himself in between two demanding jobs.  We also have 3 slightly older, but young acting dogs. So yes, lots of cleaning! I've got a ton of pictures that need to be put into scrapbooks and a million books I would love to read...so yes I am starting this blog.  Take away...when life is busy you have to make some room in it for yourself and what you want to do with those extra few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment